500mg of laboratory level high-quality graphene powder.
|Specific surface area (m 2/g)||≥700|
|Average thickness (nm)||0.8-1.2|
|Average Particle (lateral) size (μm)||~ 25|
|Average Resistivity ρ (Ω·m)||≤7.6 x 10-7|
|Average Conductivity σ (S/m)||≥1.315 x 106|
Applications:Norgarphene’s Graphene powder disperses readily in water and other solvents by ultrasonic, breaking up into macroscopic flakes, mostly one layer thick. Norgraphene’s Graphene powder are about 0.8-1.2 nm thick.
- High-Quality Graphene-polymer composite materials
- Ultrastrong graphene film
- High-Quality Solar cells
- High-end Supercapacitors
- High-end Metallic Catalysts
- Electro-static Dissipation (ESD) films
- High-end Chemical and bio sensors
- Graphene Application Research
There are no reviews yet.